Thank you for your interest in Get Lost Escape Rooms. Please find our list of Terms & Conditions below. If you have any further questions please do get in contact via email@example.com or give us a call on 01304 892425 or 07921859291.
By purchasing the ticket, you ("Ticket Holder") agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Get Lost Escape Rooms. Get Lost Escape Rooms, employees or agents shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Get Lost Escape Rooms nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of Get Lost Escape Rooms. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights. The logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees. Failure to do so Get Lost Escape Rooms, including employee or agents, shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
- Get Lost Escape Rooms doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and you may use them at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2016.With your explicit permission Get Lost Escape Rooms may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone. If you wish to unsubscribe, please send us email and we will remove you from our database. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the event and into the room, unless otherwise specified.
- Only persons aged at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings made by telephone must be followed by online payment.
- To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address the booking confirmation was sent to.
- All pricing is outlined on the website or may be requested over the telephone. Get Lost Escape Rooms has the right to amend the pricing structure, without prior notice. The price is set according to group size (up to maximum 6 persons).
- This is a live event game, and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations, reschedules or issue refunds.
- Only one type of discount or offer can be used within a single transaction. Get Lost Escape Rooms management has the right to refuse any discount or offer if the ticket holder is deemed to be misusing the offer.
- The person(s) booking tickets is entirely responsible for entering details correctly on the Online Booking Form on the website.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more of the booked starting time. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable. If the team is late less than 15 minutes, depending on availability, the 60 minutes booking of the room will be decreased.
- All bookings are final and any amendments/alterations are at the discretion of Get Lost Escape Rooms management.
- Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game. If you wish to transfer your booking(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact the company by either email or telephone at least one hour prior to the start of your booking.
- All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who remains on site for the duration of the game. Games booked for participants under 16 without an adult present may be rejected.
- The game(s) are designed for a team of 2-6 people per room.
- Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. You are not allowed to record, capture, snap or save any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Get Lost Escape Rooms escape room game, without the explicit permission of Get Lost Escape Rooms. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Get Lost Escape Rooms, including the employee or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Get Lost Escape Rooms and the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Get Lost Escape Rooms.
- The company is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items.
- Upon booking you have agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access Get Lost Escape Rooms at your own risk. The company expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- Video recordings are used within the game rooms but for surveillance purposes only.
- On occasions, we will look to utilise video recordings to create promotional tools but will only do so upon receiving written consent for all individuals included in the footage.
- During/following each booking photographs will be taken with participants full consent. These photographs maybe uploaded to social media sites or utilised for promotional purposes. If selected photographs are utilised, then we will endeavour to maintain your anonymity by ensuring that no names or personal details are included.
- Attendees may comment on the experience on social media. The company has the right to moderate all comments that are not appropriate.
- The Company does not have to explain why comments were refused or deleted. It has full authority over any comments.
- You shall not enter the Site under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Failure to adhere may result in Get Lost Escape Rooms employee or agents reserving all rights and power to decline or refuse entry to the Site.
- Each attendee will be instructed before their event by one of the employee of the company. After learning the rules of the event, each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. The company is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by not following the rules described before the event.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Get Lost Escape Rooms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Get Lost Escape Rooms escape room game. Get Lost Escape Rooms does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
- All rights are reserved to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of the Get Lost Escape Rooms business remains intact and guarded against any risk or harm towards the Get Lost Escape Rooms business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
- All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Get Lost Escape Rooms, including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, items and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Get Lost Escape Rooms business.
- We encourage you to wear suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Get Lost Escape Rooms game