Please find below our new steps to ensure we continue to prioritise the safety of each and every customer and member of our team. At Get Lost we have adapted and enhanced our cleaning and operating procedures to ensure we offer the optimum level of safety, comfort and reassurance to each and every one of you.
What you can expect from us...
- We have reevaluated and altered the entrance and exit points for our games to allow for only one team in the communal areas at a time
- We have reduced the amount of time slots and games we offer. This allows us to increase the cleaning time between games
- All of our team have had extensive training into our new and improved Covid-19 cleaning and safety procedures
- All our staff will be adhering to the 1 metre social distancing and wearing face masks at all times
- We have multiple sanitisation stations and encourage you to make use of them at every opportunity
- We have masks and gloves available for purchase on site, if required
What we expect from you...
- Masks will be required by all players throughout your time on site. This is to protect you, our team and the players after you. If you arrive without a mask you will be encouraged to purchase one or reschedule your game
- We request that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your game, and strictly no later than you booked time slot. Due to the new guidelines we may reschedule your game if you are late, even by a few minutes
- We are currently only accepting bookings from one household/social bubble. Players from multiple households will NOT be permitted to play and will be rescheduled for a date when restrictions are lifted. There are strictly no refunds in this circumstance
- Please adhere to the 1 metre social distancing from our staff
- You are required to use the hand sanitisation stations on arrival and exit